Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

OH MY Chai!

I made some of this today as a test batch. Really yummy, and I think I'll use it as a teachers gift.


Chai Tea Mix

Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup instant tea (unsweetened instant iced tea works)
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 cup dry milk
* 1 cup dry creamer

* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger

* ½ teaspoon salt
* ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne

Put in a food processor for 2 minutes to mix and make the dry milk chunks go away. It makes it a really nice, fine powder. To serve, add a heaping tablespoon of mix to 6 oz hot water. Stir and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for visiting Cafe Jessica! Please let me know what you think and leave a comment! I'd love to know if you try any of the recipes you see and what you thought!