Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Herbal Oven Roasted Potatoes

Tonight we were looking for something to go with some marinated chicken breasts for dinner.  It's 90* today, so I didn't want to spend a lot of time or effort on it.  I had a bag of Honey Gold Potatoes left in the pantry from a couple weeks ago.  They are 2 bites-sized potatoes and look like baby Yukon Golds.  I cut a few herbs from the garden, tossed it all together and VOILA!  Enjoy!

Herbal Oven Roasted Potatoes

2# potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces (I quartered the Honey Golds)
1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes (I used romas, but grape or cherry halves would be good!)
5 cloves pressed garlic
3 tbsp EVOO (I used Rosemary Canola Oil that we got for Christmas.  Pampered Chef sells it.)
2-3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
1 cup fresh basil, chopped

In a gallon sized bag, toss together potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, rosemary and oil.  Spread in a greased 11x17 pan (I lined mine with foil, then sprayed with cooking spray). Bake at 450 for 20-30 minutes.  remove from oven and toss in basil before serving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for visiting Cafe Jessica! Please let me know what you think and leave a comment! I'd love to know if you try any of the recipes you see and what you thought!